Jamal Reimer is a Strategic Account Manager at Oracle. He has closed over $150 million in SaaS revenue throughout his career and is an expert in closing mega deals worth more than $50 million. Jamal has over 30 years of experience in Sales. Today, he lives in Sweden and manages major accounts in the pharmaceutical industry.
Here are some of the topics covered in this episode:
- How sales reps can build a daily routine to get in the right mindset
- What sales reps can do to break through mental barriers
- How mentorship can help close mega deals
- Leveraging senior level execs to close bigger deals
- How to prepare for a mega deal meeting
About the Guest:
Jamal has more than 30 years of experience in sales and leadership. He started selling books door-to-door and worked his way up to close multiple mega deals.
After his studies at the University of North Carolina, Jamal worked as a Sales Manager for companies like Citibank, Southwestern Company, and Oracle. Over the course of his career, Jamal has closed more than $150 million in Saas revenue and is one of the top performing managers at Oracle.
The Sales Tribe (LinkedIn Group): https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8742602/
Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim and Renée A. Mauborgne