Will Barron is the host of the wildly successful Salesman Podcast and the founder of Salesman.org, he has been raising the perception of the B2B sales profession and educating salespeople for 5 years.
In this episode, Will explains how to build trust with your customers by asking the right questions.
Here are some of the topics covered in this episode:
- Ways to get the conversation started and build trust
- How to effectively use sales questions to move the deal forward
- Strategies to ask relevant qualifying questions
- Tactics uncover your prospects’ pain points
- Tips to actively listen to your prospects’ answers
More from the Guest:
Salesman Podcast: https://www.salesman.org/category/podcast/
Sales Training Videos: https://www.salesman.org/category/videos/
If you love the Outside Sales Talk podcast, you’ll also love Badger’s newsletters!
Our 95,000+ subscribers stay at the top of their game with actionable tips from top sales experts.
Are you in? Subscribe to Badger Maps’ newsletters now!