Bill Farquharson is a sales trainer, vlogger, blogger, and podcaster. He is also the author of “25 Best Sales Tips Ever!” book series and “Who’s Making Money at Digital Inkjet Printing & How” (co-authored with Kelly Mallozzi).
In this episode, Bill discusses the importance of effective and efficient time management and shares key tips on how to improve your time management to achieve your ideal work-life balance.
Here are some of the topics covered in this episode:
- Using your technology to your advantage
- The key question to ask yourself to get back on track
- The importance of planning your daily and weekly schedules
- Identify your sales silos and plan on how to dedicate your time to them
- Utilizing an accountability buddy to help you stay on track
More from the Guest:
Listen to more episodes of the Outside Sales Talk here!
Start Selling More Today with
Badger Maps – The #1 Route Planner for Field Sales
See Badger in Action: https://www.badgermapping.com/outside-sales-talk-listener/
If you love the Outside Sales Talk podcast, you’ll also love Badger’s newsletters!
Our 95,000+ subscribers stay at the top of their game with actionable tips from top sales experts.
Are you in? Subscribe to Badger Maps’ newsletters now!