Matt Heinz focuses on delivering measurable results for his clients in the way of greater sales, revenue growth, product success and customer loyalty. He held various sales positions at companies like Microsoft and Boeing before starting his own business ‘Heinz Marketing’ to help clients scale revenue and customer growth.
Matt is an expert in Social Selling and shares hands-on advice on how Field Salespeople can use and leverage Social Media to nurture and grow their network, and build long-term relationships with prospects.
Here are some of the topics covered in this episode:
- How you can use Social Media in Field Sales
- How to listen to and engage with potential buyers on Social Media
- Increasing trust and credibility as a seller through Social Media
- Finding out which Social Media channels are most effective for you
- Tips and best practices on how to use different Social Media channels successfully
- How you can stand out and get your prospect’s attention on social platforms
About the Guest: Prolific author and nationally recognized, award-winning blogger, Matt is President and Founder of Heinz Marketing with 20 years of marketing, business development and sales experience from a variety of organizations and industries. He is a dynamic speaker, memorable not only for his keen insight and humor, but his actionable and motivating takeaways.
He has helped organizations such as Amazon, Seagate, Morgan Stanley, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and many others create predictable, repeatable sales & marketing engines to fuel growth.
Matt is a repeat winner of Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management and Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers. He is living through the renovation of a 105 year old historic farmhouse in Kirkland, Washington with his wife, Beth, three young children, dog, two rabbits, and seven chickens.