George Brontén is the CEO & Founder of Membrain.com, a SaaS company that enables B2B sales teams to execute their sales process, coach for higher results, and build predictable growth. He is also the author of the book “Stop Killing Deals: How to Gain Competitive Advantage by Viewing Sales through the Lens of Human Nature”. In this episode, George explains how to root out deadly assumptions and find sales success.
Here are some of the topics covered in this episode:
- What are the 3 deadly assumptions
- How emotions affect decision-making
- Ways to identify top sales performers
- How to motivate reps towards discipline
- Tips to find the best technology stack for you
About the Guest:
George is the “Sales Effectiveness Pioneer” at Membrain.com, his mission is to learn from top salespeople how technology is either hurting or helping sales productivity. He builds software to bridge the gap between sales strategy and execution.